March 18, 2020
In response to the continued recommendations that all large gatherings be suspended to limit community transmission of COVID-19, all scheduled Rockford Symphony Orchestra and Rockford Youth Symphony Orchestra rehearsals, performances, and public events through April 30, 2020, are cancelled. We will make every effort to reschedule performances. The health and safety of all is our top priority.
The following performances at the Coronado Performing Arts Center and Hononegah Performing Arts Center are impacted:
- Soundbites at Mau-Nah-Tee-See Club (March 27, 2020)
- Beethoven Symphony No. 2 at Coronado Performing Arts Center (March 28, 2020)
- Soundbites at Mau-Nah-Tee-See Club (April 24, 2020)
- Prokofiev’s Fifth at Coronado Performing Arts Center (April 25, 2020)
- RSYO Spring Orchestra Concert at Hononegah Performing Arts Center (April 26, 2020)
Options if you have tickets to a cancelled event:
- Donate your tickets. You will receive a tax receipt for your generous contribution.
- Exchange your tickets for a voucher to a future performance, including the 2020/21 season.
- Please contact Patron Services to discuss additional options.
Beginning Thursday, March 19, 2020, the RSO administrative staff will be working remotely. The offices and box office will be closed in the Riverfront Museum Park building. The staff will be checking voicemails but return calls may be delayed.
Ticket exchanges can be completed most efficiently by contacting Patron Services by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Rockford Symphony Orchestra by Donating Your Tickets
To help with the serious financial impact that concert cancellations will have on RSO, ticket holders can choose to contribute their tickets back as a charitable gift (and receive a tax deduction for the total ticket value). Your donation may ensure that Rockford Symphony Orchestra will continue to share the joy of live music.