Join the RSO for a five-day cultural experience in the beautiful Berkshires of Western Massachusetts. Home to a myriad of art, theater, dance, music, film, and historic sites, the Berkshires’ reputation for world-class culture is well deserved. From accommodations at the famous Red Lion Inn to performances of the Boston Symphony Orchestra, with world-renowned violinist Joshua Bell and pianist Yefim Bronfman, at Tanglewood, this is an activity-filled trip of arts and museums you won't want to miss.
Travel with hosts Drs. Arnie Rosen and Kathleen Kelly on a cultural tour of the Berkshires August 1-5, 2019!
- Hotel Accommodation at the Historic Red Lion Inn (Maple Glen House)
- Three Performances of the Boston Symphony Orchestra at Tanglewood
- Guided tour to the Norman Rockwell Museum
- Transfers and tours of the Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Artand The Clark Institute
- Dinner at the Morgan House and comedy troupe Capitol Steps at the Cranwell Resort
- Round-Trip Airfare from Chicago via American Airlines are available
Price: $2,700 per single occupancy traveler or $2,000 per person double occupancy.
1st deposit deadline is February 10, 2019 - $200 per traveler.
Space is limited to 34 people.
Travel arrangements provided by Twin Travel Concepts