Join us for an informational cocktail party at Abreo!
Thursday, Jan. 17, 5:30pm-7pm
Call 815.965.0049 to RSVP
Learn about the five-day cultural experience in the beautiful Berkshires of Western Massachusetts. Home to a myriad of art, theater, dance, music, film, and historic sites, the Berkshires’ reputation for world-class culture is well deserved. From accommodations at the famous Red Lion Inn to performances of the Boston Symphony Orchestra, with world-renowned violinist Joshua Bell and pianist Yefim Bronfman, at Tanglewood, this is an activity-filled trip of arts and museums you won't want to miss.
Trip hosts Arnie Rosen and Kathleen Kelly will be happy to answer your questions about the trip, the itinerary, and the accommodations while you relax and enjoy hors-d'oeuvres and a glass of wine in Abreo's wonderful cellar room.
Travel with hosts Drs. Arnie Rosen and Kathleen Kelly on a cultural tour of the Berkshires August 1-5, 2019!
- Hotel Accommodation at the Historic Red Lion Inn (Maple Glen House)
- Three Performances of the Boston Symphony Orchestra at Tanglewood
- Guided tour to the Norman Rockwell Museum
- Transfers and tours of the Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Artand The Clark Institute
- Dinner at the Morgan House and comedy troupe Capitol Steps at the Cranwell Resort
- Round-Trip Airfare from Chicago via American Airlines are available
Prices start at $2,000 per person double occupancy.
1st deposit deadline is February 10, 2018.
Space is limited to 34 people.
Travel arrangements provided by Twin Travel Concepts