Plan your next group event with the Rockford Symphony Orchestra!
Groups save up to 25% off!
Looking for something fun and unique for your group to enjoy? Going to a Rockford Symphony performance is an experience perfect for sharing with friends, family, colleagues, and clients in the world-class setting of the Coronado Performing Arts Center!
How many people do I need to make a Group? If you attend a Rockford Symphony concert with 10 or more people, you're a group!
Group Size Discount
10-19 people 15%
20-99 people 20%
100+ people 25%
- Receive personal assistance and attention throughout the process
- Flexible Payment Options
- Reserved seats as soon as you pick you performance date
- Ability to adjust your order, if needed
- Maps, dining suggestions, and parking guides provided upon request
Ask us about these opportunities to enhance your experience:
- Pre-Concert Lectures
- Theater Tours
- Receptions – Subject to availability - additional charges apply
- Meet the Artist Luncheons - SoundBites
For more information about planning your next group event with the RSO, email Jennie Seeling
Or call 815.965.0049.
Frequently Asked Questions About Group Sales:
- When can I make my reservation? – As soon as you pick your date! Advance ordering is the key to good seats. To order tickets simply call Jennie at 815.965.0049.
- Can my group sit together? – We make every effort to seat all members of your group together. In general, the further in advance you make your reservations, the more likely it is that we can accommodate your seating requests.
- Is a deposit required? – A 50% non-refundable deposit is due to hold your seats with your reservation.
- When is final payment due? – The remaining balance of your order is due three weeks prior to the concert date. Once final payment is received, your tickets will be mailed to you.
- Can I change my order? – Yes! Group orders can be adjusted until the time of final payment. If you need to add more seats after your final payment is due, simply call the RSO Box Office. As long as seats are still available, we will accommodate additional members of your group.
Some restrictions apply. All programs are subject to change and have limited availability.